Check M300 parts in the box
1. Use the supplied adhesive strip to hold the keyed side of the lock in place.
2. Remove the screws from your existing deadbolt thumb-latch. If there is an additional back plate, remove that as well. Be sure to use your key to turn your deadbolt to the fully locked position before removing the thumb-latch entirely.
3. The included mounting plate has two adjustable screw-holes that can be re-positioned as needed. Remove the screws from the thumb-latch and insert them into the front of the mounting plate.
4. Tighten the screws by hand until the mounting plate is settled securely against the door. Important:after you attached the mounting plate, the part of lock tailpiece beyond the mounting plate should less than 80mm . Otherwise, you can cut out the excess.
5. Check whether adapters can be used according your lock tailpiece.
6. Rotating M300’s silver front shell to adjust grooves position.
important: The door open direction is left, the M300’s grooves is straight up
The door open direction is right, the M300’s grooves is horizontal-right.
7. Place the correct adapter onto M300.
8. Pull out both side wing lathes to prepare for mounting.
9. Slide the Airbnk M300 over the tailpiece and attach it to the mounting plate. Make sure clamp down both side wing latches to the mounting plate completely.
important: before you clamp down side wings,please check whether rotating the M300’s silver front shell to lock/unlock the door.
10. Press down at the left side of the face plate. Grab the top of the faceplate and remove it.
11. Insert 4 AA batteries. Make sure that the battery is properly seated .
12. Place the faceplate back onto the Airbnk M300 Smart Lock, with the K logo as the chart shows
1. The Airbnk supplied DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely locked or unlocked；and enables automatically behind you when the DoorSense found your door closed but unlocked.
2. Check the parts of DoorSense
3. For best performance, DoorSense should be mounted 30-35 cm from the edge of the M300 lock, and the bottom of the DoorSense is flush with the bottom of the extended bolt.
4. Hand tighten your DoorSense to the frame using the included screws.
NOTE: You may wish to complete this step until after your lock is set up and calibrated to ensure that you are able to retrieve accurate door state readings before modifying your door frame.
5. Press the cover onto the DoorSense unit.
NOTE: If you do not have a flat door frame or you have a perpendicular wall directly next to your door, the Door Sense can be alternatively installed on the perpendicular wall.